We are looking for a motivated Service Technician to join our team.
Summary: Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and dealer-owned agricultural equipment. Performs in field service as required to support the customer.
Completes technician comments in a timely manner for the assigned work and turns in necessary paperwork.
Works as part of a cohesive team within the shop to meet customer needs. This includes assisting, mentoring or sharing knowledge with other technicians in the shop as appropriate. Is respectful of teammates and customers and communicates with them in a professional manner.
Maintains a clean work area and follows all safety practices of the organization when completing work assignments. Also helps to maintain company vehicles, inventory and tools in proper working condition.
Maintains knowledge on existing products and pursues additional technical and product knowledge. This includes manufacturer training and on the job training.
Maintains communication with the customer and answers questions relative to the work being performed. Makes recommendations for additional work that needs to be completed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of agricultural Equipment is preferred
• Ability to perform repairs and maintenance on equipment following technical manuals and diagnostic procedures.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Time management skills
• Safety oriented attitude required.
• Basic computer knowledge and the ability to operate diagnostic software.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license required. (In need of CDL license as well if possible)
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable projects.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
SEND RESUME TO INFO@SANTIAMTRACTORSUPPLY.COM